Monday, February 23, 2009

Blog Followers Disappearing Today?

Wondering why your public blog followers are disappearing by the dozens today? Well, don't worry about it. You're not alone. Many bloggers are having the same problem (including us) and have been left scratching their heads over the last few hours, puzzled by this "phenomenon".

It seems that Blogger is in the process of making a few changes to their system and are well aware of this problem. Read all about it on the Blogger Help Forum. Keep in mind that your followers have NOT been deleted. They are actually still following your blog. They have simply gone from "public" to "anonymous", that's all.

Just thought you should know that your followers still love ya and there's nothing to worry about.:)

4 comments:

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

Whew!!!! I thought I made somebody mad and they just stopped following me! Thanks for letting us know:-D

Robin and Penny (The Delightful Divas) said...

That's exactly what we thought at first.*giggles*

D' Luxe Designs said...

Thanks for explaining this. I was feeling a bit "unloved" today.

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

ok, i was seriously wondering what I did in a HOUR. I noticed when I logged back in what had happened, I was thinking the kid in my Monday Funny from yesterday was bad enough to cost me LOL!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online