Friday, February 5, 2010

Must. Have. Chocolate. Now.


Hey chocoholics....this is something that you are definitely going to want to purchase. The Box Of Chocolate kit from Man In The Moon Herbs!

Here's what you get:
- 4 ounce bar of luscious White Chocolate Raspberry Soap
- tube of Chocolate Lip Balm
- 3.5 ounce Mocha Cream Soy Candle
- pretty pink nylon bath pouf

Oh, what chocolately goodness! These items all come in a clear take-out box tied with a lovely pink and chocolate brown ribbon...for just $15. Perfect for Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

My Famous Blog Secret said...

nice blog! im following u..
pls follow me back ;-)

I would like to share my secret how can i gain and increase followers & traffics to my blog within a week using a POWERFUL BLOG AUTO FOLLOW SYSTEM!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online